Please go to our main page here for our new blog page.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Videos

Want to kill some time and waste office resources?  Now you can do both by watching our poorly constructed and even poorly edited movies from Mexico and a wedding between people you probably don’t know.  How is this possible for free?  Where could you find such a great treasure?  Right here on our site.   http://www.sailsarana.com/video_gallery.htm

 

Isn’t it amazing how technology can help you waste time like never before?

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your slog--I love it! I am planning my own escape and it is encouraging to know there are other ocean cruising/world traveling vegetarians with cats aboard out there. I can't wait to read thru your archives this weekend. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home